Recognize Gas Leak Repair
Signs of a natural gas leak include:
React: Gas Leak Repair
If you suspect a natural gas leak in your Philadelphia home, follow these steps: Gas Leak Repair
- Leave the area immediately and call us at 215-748-7587
- Do not use any electrical device, such as light switches, telephones or appliances such as garage door openers. They could spark and ignite the gas.
- Do not use an open flame, matches or lighters
- Do not try to locate the source of the gas leak
- Do not try to shut off any gas valves or appliances
- Do not start vehicles
- Do not re-enter the building or return to the area until you are told its safe
- If the natural gas ignites, let it burn. Do not put out the flame; burning gas will not explode.
- If you are digging and think you may have damaged a natural gas pipeline, leave the area immediately. If you are using motorized equipment and can turn off the motor safely, do so to prevent the ignition of any leaking gas. Then abandon the equipment and leave the area. Never restart equipment until the surrounding environment has been checked and declared safe.
It is important that you call right away if you suspect a gas leak. We are here 24/7 to provide emergency gas leak repair service in Philadelphia. Call today if you need gas leak repair.